Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our New Old Apartment

We're almost done with our move.  We cleared out all the other rooms except for the master bedroom and both bathrooms.  With the load of work that we were able to accomplish yesterday, I expect to finish everything today, which is good because today is really my deadline.  I want to have a few days to rest before I start packing again for our trip.  
a
a
Moving is not easy, I tell ya!  I worked all day yesterday but there were still loads of stuff left to pack.  We were only able to speed things up when the hubby arrived from work -- he was just amazing!  He did like twice the amount of work I did all day.  Pagod pa sa trabaho yan ha.  I have a super hubby.  Hehe!
a
a
Anyway, I don't want to bore you anymore with the moving and packing drama.  Allow me to give you a sneak peek at our new old apartment -- it's new old because it's our old apartment (the one that we had the day we landed here in BKK) that's been newly renovated.
a
a
I love the gray walls in the living room!
a
a
Richard's really excited about the bigger tv.  He can't wait to set-up his entertainment stuff.
a
a
Aly's room.  We love the backlit artwork thingy.
a
a
The little boss loves her new room!
a
a
She loves her flat screen tv too! 
a
a
The master bedroom.  Nothing much has changed really, except for the backlit art thingy and the carpet.
a
a
We're getting a flat screen tv too!  Yay! 
a
a
Can't wait to move in!
a
a
The dining area has a smaller table with a marble top and newly upholstered chairs also in gray.
a
a
Lookie!  A REAL oven in the kitchen!  Woohoo!!  My hardworking oven can finally get some RnR.  Haha!
a
a
This will serve as our home office.
a
a
And my favorite part?
a
a
Is this!
a
a
A full-length mirror!  Finally!  I can't wait to prettify this small space.  This part of the house is MINE!  Haha!
a
a
Even the elevators have a new look. 
a
a
Two things that I love about our new old apartment are #1 the new color scheme.  I love that it's gray.  If you've been reading this blog for quite awhile, you'll know that I love black and gray.  #2 the full-length mirror, obviously :)  Now I don't have to bug the hubby to buy me one.  Haha!
a
a
Best of all, we're getting all these for free!  We're getting a new apartment, pimped up with all the trimmings, and we didn't spend a single peso -- ok, in this case baht.  Heehee!  This place is not really ours, though, because we're just renting it out.  But still!  This place will be our home for the rest of the year and I get really excited with new stuff!  Can't wait to have friends and family over :)


  

3 comments:

- said...

i love the new look mare!! and ofcourse the mirror too.... awww, i hope i can visit...:) oh im sure matagal pa kayo jan... so maybe may chance pa ko :) heeehee...good luck on the move, kayang kaya mo yan, ikaw pa! kung super hubby si daddy R, supermom ka naman! go krissy!

bisous!

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanks Dy! Pagoda cold wave lotion, pero awa ng Diyos, natapos din kami.

Hope you can visit us and vice versa! Miss ko talaga our Sta. Rosa days when we were just a 10-min. drive away from each other.

NotASinnerNotASaint said...

well! I am looking forward to sleeping in Aly's bed in august! hehehe :)