Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh Em Gee

My sister Angel and mom telebabad-ing.  But not to each other.
a
a
My mom is now officially tech/computer/chat savvy.  Here's why:
a
a
I was chatting with my her this morning and before we said goodbye to each other, she said: "and btw, blah, blah, blah"
a
a
Amused, I told her: "Aba, at marunong na rin po kayong gumamit ng btw ha!"
a
She replied: "Oo naman, pati fyi ginagamit ko na. lol."
a
a
Heehee!  Hindi lang fyi, may lol pa.  Pero take note, daig pa ko ng nanay ko because I don't really use chat shortcuts.  I type "hahaha!", "hehe!" or "heehee!" instead of lol; I also rarely use btw.  I'm so manang compared to my mom, but that's ok because she's waaayyyy cooler than me.  Did I mention that she listens to rock music too?  She's the coolest mom ever!
a
a
Mom, you're so cute :)  Just try not to use OMG please.  Exage na kasi yun.  Haha!  I love you!

No comments: