Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Short Affair with Ebay

Ok, so I think I went a little crazy on ebay but I can justify that: #1 all the malls were closed during the red shirt protest and there was nowhere left to go so I turned to online shopping for my shopping fix.  #2 I set a certain limit and I'm proud to say that I stayed within the budget so even if I went "bidding-happy", I didn't go overboard naman.  No severe damage was done to my credit card.  Heehee!
a
a
One of my winning bids on ebay.
a
a
The winning part is very exciting.  The only downside is you have to wait for your package to arrive.  So after waiting for several weeks, I finally got this:
a
a
You can just imagine how happy I was when I found this message under our door.  Heehee!
a
a
So I called the bell desk and they sent this to our room:
a
a
Wheeee!!!
a
a
The very first item that I won through bidding on ebay:
a
a
The one and only Shu Uemura eyelash curler that many make-up artists and celebrities rave about.
a
a
I have to say, it's waaaayy better than the curlash that I got from PCX Rockwell many years ago.  I'm so glad I finally got this upgrade.
a
a
The other items that I got are House of Harlow accessories :)  But the hubby is not so thrilled with me buying online because he prefers that I see the item for myself so I can check for any defects or what-have-yous.  Pffft!  Buti na lang the malls have reopened.
a
a
And that, my friends, is my short affair with ebay.
a
a

No comments: