Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good News and Bad News

I'm an optimist so good news first.
a
The apartment move was a success!  We are also able to put the new apartment in order just in time for my in-laws' visit so our place looks pretty decent and habitable.
a
Furniture shopping is also 80% done and the items will be delivered in a couple of days.  I hate waiting, but I'm really happy with what we got so what they hey!  I have two more items on my wishlist though, but those are not so important so they can wait.  
a
And the best news: According to the weighing scale in Central Rama3, I lost more weight!  Yay!!  Our bathroom scale is not so reliable so I use the one in the mall.  And based on my weight one or two weeks ago, I lost two more kilos.  Hooray!!!  That brings us to a grand total of four kilos since I started my diet.  Thank you, Lord!  I still have a long way to go, but I'm happy to know that all my suffering sacrifices are getting positive results.  Yipee!!
a
a
Now for the bad news...
a
I've been so busy with the moving, decorating and preparations for the coming weeks that I completely forgot to check Aly's school calendar.  Turns out, they still have classes to make up for the days when the school was closed due to the Red Shirt protests.  I only found out this morning when I saw my Spanish neighbor at the pool deck.  Haaayyy!!!  So Aly missed two days of school and thankfully she didn't really miss any major lessons because they had their final exams last week already.  I'm just glad she won't miss their year end party which will be tomorrow.  It's kinda disappointing how I completely overlook this tiny detail.  I guess supermoms have their off days too.
a
And oh yeah, I also found out that I have the worst neighbor everrr!!  
a
a
Oh well...the past week was tiring as hell.  I'm just glad I'm still in one piece. When this is all over, a trip to the spa is in order!

No comments: