Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We'll be leaving for church in a while, but before we do, I just want to make a quick Father's Day shoutout to:
a
a
My Daddy -- I miss you, dad! Love you lots! See you soon :)
a
My father-in-law, Daddy Roman.
a
Lolo Erning.
a
My titos -- tito Bobby, tito Toto, tito Danny and tito Eric.
a
Richard's titos -- tito Dingdong,
tito Art, tito Pablito. tito Robert L., tito Ruben L., tito Lito V. and tito Teewee V.
a
Our Ninongs -- ninong Richard (my best-cousin Chi's dad), ninong Dazan, ninong Wowie and ninong Florentino F.
a
My cousin Chig.
a
Richard's cousins -- Popong and Kuya Boy.
a
Our kumpares -- Gerald and Tony.
a
Our friends -- Jeff Tesoro, JM Abueg and Roby Alampay.

Richard's officemates in TMP -- Sir Alex, Sir Bong, Sir Bobby, Mike, Deo, Den-den, Gani, Wendell, Al, Arnold, Lex, Ding, Gabby and Abdul.
a
Richard's officemates in Japan -- Koko, Mustafa, Zulnurain and Huang.
a
Richard's officemates in Thailand -- Surasak, Wuttipong, Ampol, Detchart, Low and Morgan.
a
Richard's friends -- Aldrin Candelaria, Epie Arawan, Nilo Tabamo, Rod Cruz, Lexbee Nones, Ricky Carlos, Wes Santos, Ton-ton Almazar, Ambo Ambrosio, Allison Cruz, Mark So and Ricky Alvarez
a
And ofcourse, to my dear husband :)
a
a
Happy father's day to all you hardworking daddies! May you get what you deserve (and more!) on your special day. Have a good one!
a
a
P.S I have so many kwentos that I have yet to post. Sorry for my long absence. I was busy reading the Twilight series -- I know, ang kulelat ko. Just when the hype is starting to die down, ngayon lang ako na-hook. Hehe! But I just finished the last book and my Edward Cullen crush is starting to wear off as well. I'm going to ban myself from Kinokuniya so I can work on other projects (like making a scrapbook for all of Aly's schoolwork, just like what my mom used to make for me). So expect new posts soon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!




No comments: