Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fairyland Garden

a
a
The NSIS Pre-school end of year show was held on June 5, 2009. It was one of my proudest moments as a mommy.
a
a
That's James Murphy, pre-school coordinator, giving the opening remarks.
a
a
For their first number, the K3 kids hummed Somewhere Over The Rainbow while the curtains were being opened. I can hear Aly's voice from behind the curtains. Nangingibabaw kasi! I was really proud of our little girl! Then when I saw Aly singing on stage, I was already teary-eyed. Heehee!
a
a
Look at our girl go!
a
a
Zero stage fright.
a
a
Their next number was I Have A Dream from Mamma Mia!, which was led by their classmate Vincent.
a
a
Hi mommy!
a
a
Happy to see mommy and daddy!
a
a
For the final number, all pre-school kids went up on stage to sing Jump, Jump, Star.
a
a
The kids were so adorable! Especially the little ones.
a
a
Our newest star!
a
a
Post-show photos.
a
a
Aly and mommy.
a
a
Aly and daddy.
a
a
Aly and ate fairy.
a
a
It was nice to see the kids having fun on stage. Richard and I were happy that Aly's stage debut went really well. Looks like we have a new star in the making here!
a
a
I also took some photos of Richard and his little fairy on our way home.
a
a
a
a
Here's Aly singing for mommy and daddy again at home.
a
a
You did a great job, Aly! Mom and dad are proud of you!
a
a
Here's a video of Aly singing Fairyland Garden for me and her dad at home. Video was taken using Richard's Nokia cellphone. Enjoy!



No comments: