Monday, March 16, 2009

Commercial Muna

I am way behind on this blog! I have photos that I have yet to post (some of them were taken last year pa!), and I have more on my camera still waiting to be downloaded. I will do my best to have them up asap!
a
a
Meanwhile, I am happy to announce two major events in March and April for the Valdezes in Bangkok :) First, our little girl will be turning six on the 27th! Yes, my big girl baby is growing up so fast! She's super excited for her birthday that she asks me every morning if it's almost her birthday. Isn't she adorable? Richard and I are preparing a simple birthday celebration for our little princess. Since March 27 is a school day, we will just bring cake and some goodies for her to share with her classmates during lunch. Last Friday, we ordered the cake (take note, si Aly ang pumili ng cake design ha. Big girl na talaga!) and we will be shopping for goodies this coming weekend.
a
a
Before we moved to BKK last year, -- which reminds me, mag-one year na rin pala kami dito on the 28th! -- Richard promised Aly that we will take her to Hongkong Disneyland on her birthday. So instead of a birthday party and gifts, we will just go on a trip. Our little girl was more than happy to oblige. So this April, we will have our summer vacation in Manila and Aly's post birthday celebration in HKG! We timed our trip during Songkran holiday para wala silang pasok. I tell you, Aly is super excited about the trip that she checks Hongkong Disney's website every chance that she gets! I myself am very excited as well! Kung pwede lang, I will start packing our clothes na!
a
a
My parents and siblings will be with us too! So it will be a triple celebration: Aly's birthday, mom and dad's wedding anniversary (09 April), and my sister Angel's birthday (19 April). This will be our first trip as a family so it's going to be a lot of fun!
a
a
Good times ahead!

No comments: