Friday, April 29, 2011

Back to Regular Programming

Sawadee ka!
a
a
Richard and Aly's Songkran/Easter break is officially over.  They've been going to work/school for a week now and I'm still in a denial of sorts.  Much so that the ton of laundry that I've been washing in the past week (and have yet to wash!) is not enough to bring me back to my senses.  My body is cooperating enough to make me do my regular housework routine but my mind is still on vacation.  Hopefully, the facial that I've scheduled with Clinique this afternoon (a freebie from my membership) will do the trick.  Heehee!
a
a
I miss my two buggers...today is Friday and it's movie night tonight so yay!!  I can't wait for them to come home.  Big hugs and kisses are definitely in order!  :)
a
a
Btw, I'm sure you noticed the blog's new look.  Do you like it?
a
a
Have a great weekend!


No comments: