Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Life After iPad

I'm not really a techie so I don't go gaga over gadgets and techie stuff.  I remember when mom and dad went to the States and bought my siblings an iPod touch, they asked me if I also want one but I said no thanks so they gave me Michael Kors bag and shoes instead.  But now that we've been bitten by the iPad bug when we got one for Aly's birthday and started using it, my only thought was, bakit ngayon lang namin naisip bumili nito?  Heehee!  This iPad is so cool and you can do so many things with it!
a
a
We've gone high-tech and paperless when reviewing for Aly's exams. 
a
a
We use the notes app.  I type in the questions and Aly types in her answers.
a
a
a
She's pretty good on the keyboard too!
a
a
Doctor appointments have become painless.  Aly doesn't get inip while waiting because she brings her iPad with her.
a
a
a
Her iPad and snacks are a now travel staples.
a
a
The three of us bond over the iPad too.  We play the same games, use the same apps...  Buying on iTunes is also a family activity because we choose and buy together.  We're cheesy like that.  Haha!
a
a
Aly and I love the Doodle Buddy app.  Here are some of the stuff that we made:
a
a
Aly made this for me.  How sweet is that?
a
a
Aly's "messy artwork".  Her term for abstract.
a
a
The wallpaper that I made for Aly.
a
a
She made one for herself too.
a
a
Hindi nagpahuli ang mommy syempre.
a
a
I bought Aly this lap desk from the lunch market the other day.
a
a
a
I love how the color matches her silicone cover.  Syempre pink kasi yun ang gusto ng may-ari.
a
a
Using her iPad is a lot easier now.
a
a
Soon we will be reading books and magazines on this baby.  We're still in the process of mastering this gadget.  Even so, we're having loads of fun with it -- all three of us.  It really was a great buy.  Sulit!  

No comments: