Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Banane

Remember this post which I made mid-November last year?  It also had this photo:
a
a
Looking forward to the soon-to-be newest member of my bag family :)
a
a
It was an order for a Banane Taipei bag, a canvas bag decorated with a photo-printed Birkin.
a
a
They come in six yummy colors.  So nakakagigil it was hard to choose just one!  But I ended up ordering midnight magenta.  I also got sunset orange, which was originally for my mom but dad didn't like it kasi fake daw (heehee!) so it's with my sister now.
a
a
I ordered my bag directly from Banana Taipei International.  They have a long wait list -- parang totoong Birkin talaga!  Pero mas mura pa rin talaga sa kanila compared to eBay and the other shops that sell Banane online.  I had to wait for a month to get mine and to tell you the truth, after paying for my order and after the excitement died down, medyo kinabahan na ko kasi baka mamaya naloko lang ako.  Lagot ako kay Richard!  Heehee!  BUT, at exactly one month later, I got this email:
a

Whee!  I think I checked the tracking status almost everyday.  Haha!
a
a
I had it shipped to Tagaytay, by the way (for an additional cost nga lang because according to them, our system there is unreliable daw) kasi kawawa naman yung bag, 3 weeks din syang maghihintay dito sa Bangkok.  Yeah, right!  I was just too excited.
a
a
Anyway, here are pics of my newest baby in action:
a
a
With my bestfriend pat in Alabang for Fides' despedida.
a
a
With my in-laws during baby Eli's baptism.
a
a
Wow!  Ang layo na ng narating nya: from Taipei to Manila and now Bangkok :)
a
a
My Banane in my bag tree at home.
a
a
I love it!  This is perhaps the closest I can get to owning a Birkin because I know we can't afford the real deal!  
a
a
They also have a new collection out, by the way.  This time in neutral colors, but just as nakakagigil.  I want!

No comments: