Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekend Tidbits

We spent the weekend in Manila for two very important things: my dear tito's funeral and my nephew's 1st birthday.  
a
a
After the funeral, we had lunch at Resorts World.  It was also a breather of sorts for us before heading out to the birthday party.
a
a
Baby Eli's birthday party at Bayview Hotel.  I loved the set-up.  It was really nice :)
a
a
Aly is such a lolo's and lola's girl!
a
a
Enjoyed the photobooth with the sibs.  Too bad the hubby missed this.  He was somewhere mingling with my BIL's business associates.
a
a
Ironic, I know -- both events happened on the same day so you can just imagine the emotional rollercoaster that we had to go through, but both are really worth going home for.  I wouldn't miss them for the world.  

No comments: