Friday, September 9, 2011

Instagram

As I mentioned in my previous post, Instagram is one of my favorite apps on my new iPod Touch.  Big thanks to my friend Cia for getting me started on this.
a
a
I haven't posted a lot of photos yet and I have yet to learn more about how this app really works, but I'm having so much fun with it.  I love the different filters that you can use on your photos.  Here are some of the photos that I've shared so far:
a
a
Caught Aly playing with the iPod. Richard and I love the top right photo.  Heehee!
a
a
I finally decided to have my eybrows fixed by a pro. I was at Browhaus last week.
a
a
Aly excited for an afternoon with friends to celebrate a birthday.
a
a
Learning how to eat Korean.  My Korean friend (Aly's BFF's mommy) took me and another mommy-friend for lunch.
a
a
Our little girl's off to sunday school because this year she is set to have her first Holy Communion.  So excited!
a
a
A new addiction?  Aly and I finished this pack of macarons in less than 30 minutes. 
a
a
Typical grocery day lunch at Hua Seng Hong: shrimp wonton and bbq pork noodles with chrysanthemum tea.
a
a
I missed the free facial (voucher they sent to me was in Thai!), but happy with what I got.  I'm loving my membership even more with these free samples that are perfect for travel.  All I need now is to go on a trip!
a
a
Richard's pasalubong the other night: crepe cake with strawberry sauce.  Yummy!
a
a
My suking Japanese food delivery service let me down yesterday for reasons I could not understand and it broke my heart.  Thank goodness for good old reliable room service.  I got fried rice with pork and fried egg.
a
a
Boo!  No, it's not Halloween yet.  Heehee!  This is the face that my husband has to endure every night.  Haha!  Treating my zits with Mario Badescu drying lotion.  I thought I've seen the last of my pimples in my teens.
a
a
This morning: R makes the best coffee ever!
a
a
If you're on Instagram too, let me know so I can follow you :)





No comments: