Friday, September 9, 2011

iPod Touch

My sister got herself a new iPhone so she gave me her iPod Touch.  This baby was a gift from mom and dad from their US trip.  I remember mom and dad's original plan was to give one to each of their four children, but I declined, saying that I'm not really a techie, and asked for Michael Kors instead.
a
a
Until a couple of weeks ago, when the iPod arrived...All I can say is, "where have you been all my life?!"
a
a
My new baby with a Madonna wallpaper, ofcourse!  I also kinda splurged on the protective sleeve since I got the iPod for free -- in purple, double ofcourse!
a
a
So now I'm a kulelat techie being a late bloomer in the gadget department.  Haha!  Apparently, there's more to this baby than just playing music -- it has a camera, you can download apps, go paperless with the notes....my favorite apps are Instagram, Grocery List, the calendar which I sync with my Google calendar and Alarmed.  All the apps that I'm using now are free, which is a big plus.  I haven't bought any of the paid apps yet, but I know I'll get there soon.  I'm still looking around for the ones that are really worth buying.
a
a
I'm also looking at the possibility of blogging via iPod Touch.  Gosh!  I sound so techie already!  Haha!  But really, I think my life has changed a bit since I got this baby.  I feel so cool whenever I whip it out of my bag.  Heehee!  Thanks, Ange, mom and dad for giving me the iPod.  It's a great gadget to have around.  I love you!  

No comments: