Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Haircut Day

We spend our weekends doing family stuff together like going to the mall, eating out and watching dvd.  We also try to go out of the house as much as possible for a little bit of exercise.  Last weekend though, was a bit different -- we spent Saturday afternoon at the salon to get haircuts :)  
a
a
I tried to book an appointment at my suking salon, but they were fully booked over the weekend.  Buti na lang the Green Leaf Spa has an ongoing promo every Wednesday and Saturday so we got our haircut at 50% off.  Yay!
a
a
Excited to get a haircut!
a
a
Waiting area at the Green Leaf Spa.
a
a
See how happy she is?  Say goodbye to your long hair, babe!
a
a
Daddy watching over his princess.
a
a
Big girl Aly.
a
a
Richard's turn.
a
a
I'm glad he was patient enough to go through this with his girls.  Heehee! 
a
a
She loved the whole salon experience.
a
a
Smiling for the paparazzi mom. 
a
a
I think our little girl is growing up too fast.
a
a
The brand new Aly -- with shorter hair and bangs :)
a
a
Mommy's turn!
a
a
Gwapo!  I think he looks better with shorter hair :)
a
a
She loves doing this!
a
a
I'm getting my hair colored first because my roots are showing.
a
a
And I'm going to say goodbye to my long hair too because I'm going for a shoulder-length cut.
a
a
It was Aly's turn to be paparazzi.
a
a
Patiently waiting for us.  Thanks, sweetie!
a
a
Still waiting...
a
a
Color: check!  Haircut naman.
a
a
The paparazzi husband :)
a
a
The new and improved Valdez family!
a
a
I think we look five years younger with our new hair :)  Heehee! 

No comments: