Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love

Valentine's Day is only a couple of days away...while Richard and I don't really celebrate Vday, we sorta have to because our six-year old is very much into it. She loves the gastos whole idea of pink and red hearts, flowers, cards, teddy bears...the whole shebang. Last week, I bought her small cards that she can give to her BFF's (that's what she calls her friends Lisa and Isya). I'm still looking for a place that makes those balloon arrangements so Richard and I can surprise her with a balloon bouquet. I'm sure she will love it :)
a
a
Moving on...I got this book from the Haiti Fundraiser rummage sale (ukay-ukay) in Aly's school:
a
a
For only Thb10.
a
a
In the spirit of Valentine's day, allow me to share some quotes from the book -- chosen at random (by random, I mean flipping the book open and if I find it ok, then I will type it).
a
a
"Do not worry about finding love. Love will find you when the time is right."
a
"Those lovers who form the best partnerships bring out the best in each other."
a
"Love, friendship and happiness are inseparable.
a
"Perfect love cannot be described in words -- only actions."
a
"Remember: all you need is love."
a
a
Speaking of love, I have kwento that I want to share with you. The hubby went on a business trip to Manila just recently. While he was there, I sent him a text message telling him that Aly loved the Ovalteenies that my inlaws brought during their visit last year. Last night, R brought these back home with him:
a
a
Two boxes of Ovalteenies for his princess Aly.
a
a
I didn't know what to say...but if that's not love, then I don't know what it is.

No comments: