Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gifts

The past week was very productive! I ticked off a lot of to-do's in our Christmas list: Christmas gift shopping is 98% done (save for a few more gifts that will have to wait for the weekend because I can only buy them at Chatuchak), bought the gift bags, printed our tags and I tied all the ribbons for our gifts as well.
a
a
On Sunday, Richard and I bought our "secret" gift for our dear daughter. This week, I am aiming to finish my gift shopping and to buy Richard's Christmas gift.
a
a
Hay...it was tiring -- had to juggle gift shopping with my household chores, went to Chinatown twice, and practically visited all the malls in Siam -- but I am very happy and fulfilled :)
a
a
Anyway, Aly and I finished wrapping her gifts for her classmates.
a
a
She calls them lunch bags, but the contents are far from edible.
a
a
They may look simple, just brown paper bags, ribbons, tags and tiny green wooden sipit...but all these were made with love by me and Aly. Each bow was carefully tied by me and inspected by Aly...the tags were cut individually and the design was a collaboration between mother and daughter.
a
a
Our tags are printed, including the recipient's name. Heehee!
a
a
I love Christmas! I love gifts and I love wrapping them more :)

No comments: