Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Buon Giorno

For dinner with my in-laws, Richard and I chose our favorite restaurant in Tagaytay: Buon Giorno.
a
a
Hasn't lost its charm after all these years.
a
a
Richard and I had our first date here in Buon Giorno :)
a
aWe sat on this table.
a
a
Anyway, tama na ang cheesiness na yan. Let's get on with the dinner kwento.
a
a
It was great to see my in-laws again. There was a lot of catching up to do. I'm also glad we chose Buon Giorno. It was like sharing our little secret with the family :)
a
aNon-stop kwentuhan.
a
aAly and lola Lilia.
a
aKwentuhan pa rin.
a
aKwentuhan pa rin ulit. Hehe!
a
a
We took a short break from the kwentuhan when the bread arrived.
a
aGuess whose hand this is?
a
aIt's Aly's! Parang kamay ng grown up, no?
a
aPasta Arrabiata and dalandan shake for me please :)
a
aPost-dinner entertainment was provided by Alyannah.
a
a
Thanks to my trusty tripod, kumpleto ang family pic namin.
a
a
To Mama, tita Tess, Eric, Tata and Lani: see you all in October!

No comments: