Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jonas Pares and My First Time with Richard

Don't get the wrong idea; this is a wholesome kwento. Family blog ito so I will not post anything naughty or dirty.
a
a
When Richard and I were running some errands in the city last Monday, he took me to one of his favorite restaurants. He used to go here with his barkada when he was in highschool.
a
a
Jonas Pares somewhere in QC. Sorry, I don't remember the exact location, but it has to be somewhere near UST.
a
a
Jonas Pares...
a
a
...with almond gulaman. Sana sago't gulaman na lang.
a
a
Richard's fave is the mami, we were super hungry when we arrived so we ordered pares. This was my first time to eat pares (aaahh, kaya pala ganun yung title!). Pares pala is beef stew with fried rice.
a
a

The food was ok. Don't expect any food reviews here because I'm still a pares newbie :) Besides, I'm just happy that my husband shared something from his childhood with me.
a
a
Btw, I used my old Motorola SLVR phone for the photos. It's old and seldom used but I'm proud to say that it beat Richard's newer and more high-tech Nokia phone in taking photos. His camera won't work and we couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. My Motorola saved the day. Just one click and voila! Photos for my blog.


No comments: