Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Valdezes are Back in Bangkok!

Aaaannndd we're back!
a
a
Our 10-day vacay flew by so fast! Super bitin, but it was all worth it :)
a
a
Here's our summer holiday in numbers:
a
a
10 days
3 countries (Philippines, Hong Kong + Macao)
2 hotels (L Hotel Nina in HK + Regency in Macao)
2 theme parks (Ocean Park + Disneyland)
1 beach trip (San Juan, Batangas with my AC friends)
Countless restaurant meals
0 shopping (well, almost!)
a
a
Kulang talaga ang 10 days! Pero ok na rin kasi I was able to do summery things like:
a
a
>Eat Philippine Mangoes -- the best! With just the right amount of asim and sweetness.
>Eat Good Shepherd halo-halo.
>Go on a beach trip with my AC friends...dito pa lang, kumpleto na ang summer ko, but we were also able to do other things that made our trip to the Philippines complete, such as:
a
a
>Eat Kanin Club's crispy dinuguan. Yahoo!
>Eat crispy sisig at Dencio's.
>Hindi rin magpapahuli si Alyannah kasi dinala ko rin sya sa Jollibee para makakain ng Jolly spaghetti -- teka, puro pagkain pala to! Syempre, what made the trip truly worth it was being able to spend time with family and friends.
a
a
More summer vacation kwento in my upcoming posts. Meanwhile, I just need to get my Bangkok groove back. Gosh, I miss my life in Manila...I miss mom + dad, my siblings, my cute and super kulit pamangkins Gabbi and Moe, my friends, Tagaytay...sigh...

2 comments:

Diwata said...

WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING KRISAN!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO READING ABOUT ALL YOUR ADVENTURES WITH ALY!!! When I go online... I click on MarketManila and your Blog... then the others follow... Hugs to Aly and Kamusta to Richard.

Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you so much, teacher Dee! I will post our trip as soon as I finish sorting the photos.

Btw, we went to Kidcore last week before we left and Aly got to spend some time with Jenefa and Kristine. It was a great trip because we got to see a lot of friends :)