Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to Normal

Hello!  I'm back :)  Aly started school today (sniff!) and I miss her already.  Anyway, now that my little bunny's back in school, that only means two things:  #1 vacation is officially over not just for Aly, but for me as well.  Now I have to take my household chores more seriously.  I've been feeling a little guilty about feeding my family with takeout and food delivery because I was too lazy to cook in the past couple of days.  I will try my best to be a more responsible housewife.  Heehee!  In fact, the washing machine is rounding up its rinse cycle as I type.  (Pats self on the back)
a
a
#2 I also have the computer all to myself (on weekdays at least), which means I will be a more responsible blogger from now on.  Heehee!  But more on that later.  Meanwhile, here are snippets of our month-long holiday:
a
a
Aly's playdate with her cousin Eli.
a
a
Coron
a
a
Funtime with ate Gab and kuya Moe.
a
a
Baby Eli's 10th month birthday.
a
a
a
Dinner dates with my cousins.
a
a
Movie, shopping and dinner date with my three kulits.
a
a
a
Swimming date at Splendido.
a
a
Spa date with my girlfriends.
a
a
Discovered a new Italian place in Tagaytay with the sibs.
a
a
Super fun weekend with the cousins in Laiya.
a
a
More kwento and photos in the coming posts.  I have some cleaning up to do.  Oh yes, things are definitely back to normal here.  Whoopeedoo!
a
a
Later...

No comments: