Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Aly's Love

Taken during the Chatrium cooking class.
a
a
One night, before going to bed, I asked Richard: "Do you think Aly knows that I love her?"
a
He said: "Of course, sweetie! She's a smart girl. Nararamdaman nya yun through the things that you do for her."
a
I went to bed with a smile :)
a
a
Aly's a sweet girl. She's also very malambing. Not a day goes by when she would hug me and tell me that she wants to hug me forever. And she would just sit right next to me, hugging me while I'm on the computer. This little angel loves me. No doubt about that.
a
a
But the best validation that I got from her came in the most unexpected way. This morning when I got out of bed, Aly was already in the shower. She finished breakfast early and took a bath by herself. All I had to do was help her dress up. So I asked her, "Babe, why didn't you wait for mommy to help you take bath?" Her answer: "Because I want you to rest some more, mommy." I was dumbfounded. Such big words from a six-year old (soon to be seven!). I am so blessed to be loved by this girl!

No comments: