Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Gift from Richard

A few months back, I would often find myself in certain situations where I wish I had a phone with a camera. Like the time Richard asked me to go to LV to check out a pair of sandals for his former boss; the S.A was kind enough to allow me to take a photo of the super expensive tsinelas, but I told her I didn't have a camera with me so I will just have to go back on another day. She said I can just use my cellphone, but my phone didn't have a camera. Dyahe! I'm so low-tech. She was probably wondering how I can afford a Speedy when I can't even buy myself a more up-to-date phone. Heehee! So last Christmas, Richard gave me a new phone with a camera :)
a
a
My new toy, a Nokia e63
a
a
3 things that I love about this phone: 1) it has a camera, ofcourse! 2) it has a calendar where I can make my to-do lists and I can also set an alarm for my reminders; and 3) it has a program where I can write notes. The phone has more features, but I have yet to explore it some more. Oh, and 4) my brothers have the same phone too :) It was actually Jof who convinced me to get this model, because I don't really know anything about gadgets. Told you I was low-tech!
a
a
Let me share with you some of the photos that I have taken with my new baby :)
a
a
Aly in the car, on our way to MBK.
a
a
Love the black + white feature!
a
a
Dyahe no more! I was better equipped when mom asked me to go to LV to check out her Christmas gift for daddy.
a
a
Sneaking a photo at the Lacoste fitting room so I can email the shirt colors to mom and dad.
a
a
Aly, Gabbi and Moe on our way back to the car after having dinner at Paseo Sta. Rosa.
a
a
My three kulits.
a
a
Katab and Aris at Bizu ATC.
a
a
Richard and Aly at Paseo 4.
a
a
Photos galore too during our trip to La Union.
a
a
A happy road trip.
a
a
Entering SCTEX.
a
a
Nice day for a long drive.
a
a
Macho Temple. Pwede ba rin kaya dito ang mga sexy tulad ko? Heehee!
a
a
Welcome to La Union.
a
a
Aly and her ate Gabbi during Japs and Vanessa's wedding.
a
a
Goat balls for sale.
a
a
You might notice that the photo quality is not exactly superb (camera is only 2 megapixels), but I love how I can easily take photos with it. All I have to do is take the phone out of my bag, and press one button to turn on the camera. It's very convenient, and no Kodak moments are missed :) Thanks again sweetie for your gift!


No comments: