Monday, November 30, 2009

First Christmas Party in Bangkok

I can't believe today is the last day of November! The entire month just flew by. I know I promised to update this blog more often -- I should be ashamed for breaking that promise! But things have been crazy around here.
a
a
Well, that's not the only thing that I should be ashamed of. I am way, way behind on my Christmas shopping! We just started shopping for gifts yesterday, to think I had our list up and ready since October. So now I'm rushing to complete my Christmas shopping before we fly home.

a
a
Speaking of enjoying the holidays, Aly and I attended our first Christmas party for the season last Friday. It was our first Christmas party in Bangkok as well.
a
a
It was a masquerade themed party with the Cenacle group.
a
a
Aly and I wore our matching Christmas dresses from last year.
a
a
Aly and Jianna.
a
a
Part of the group picture.
a
a
The view from the pool deck was fantastic!
a
a
a
a
It was a fun night with friends! The food was great! The star of the night was, ofcourse, the lechon. I think it was the only thing on the buffet table that had my full attention. Heehee! Too bad my dear hubby missed it. He was in Manila for a business trip.

No comments: