Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Food Eraser Collection

I wanted to have something that I can share with Aly.  Since we can't share clothes and shoes yet (although she sequestered some of my smaller bags already!), we started a food eraser collection instead.  
a
a
The fast food trio: burger, fries and hotdog sandwich.
a
a
The fruits and veggies group: squash, green apple, pineapple, tomato, red bell pepper and turnip.
a
a
My favorite, the dessert group: strawberry tart, ice cream on a stick, cupcake, banana and strawberry crepe.
a
a
Our food eraser collection :)
a
a
A gift from tita Angel.  Thanks, Ange!
a
a
This is where we keep our collection.
a
a
It's funny how we sometimes argue about how to arrange our collection in the acrylic box, where we're supposed to keep them, etc.  Siguro, kung tao lang yang mga eraser na yan, nahilo na sila sa kakaayos ng dalawang may ari.  Haha!
a
a
I love having something to share with my daughter: hunting for new ones at the mall, the thrill of getting more erasers as gifts (she recently won a pack of those at her year-end party in school)...but more than that, I love how Aly learns how to identify fruits and veggies.  Plus, a pack of these babies don't cost too much so it's pretty much a low maintenance collection.  Now, how cool is that?



2 comments:

teacherpat said...

I love it! Parang sarap kainin lahat! hahaha.

Domestic Goddess said...

Kung pwede nga lang! Lalo na yung mga dessert. Hehe!